During the lamination, aluminum layer transfer always happening, make lamination film performance going down.
OPP/VMCPP, OPP/VMPET, PET/VMPET, VMPET/PE(CPP), etc.
The reasons of transfer:
- The combination between aluminum and base film relatively poor.
- Cementing compound not suitable.
- Curing time too long.
- Too much glue spread, cementing compound not fully dried, residual solvent infiltrate into aluminum layer.
- Tension of winding&unwinding not suitable.
- Use better metallized film. (Recommend the film from Zhejiang Changyu)
- Use suitable cementing compound.
- Make curing time short.
- Do well control of glue spread.
- Adjust the winding&unwinding of the roll.