When it comes to blister packaging, we should not be un […]
When it comes to blister packaging, we should not be unfamiliar, so which blister packaging equipment is used to make all blister packaging products? We may not be very clear about this, the editor below will introduce us to the blister packaging equipment and its characteristics! Blister packaging equipment mainly includes: blister forming machine, punching machine, sealing machine, high frequency machine, folding machine.
1. Blister forming machine: Blister forming is also called thermoplastic forming. This molding process mainly uses the vacuum suction generated by the vacuum pump to heat and soften thermoplastic plastic sheets, such as polyvinyl chloride, polyester, PETG, APTT, polypropylene, polyethylene, polystyrene, etc., to form vacuum covers of various shapes Or adhere to the appearance of various shapes of products.
2. Punch: This is a punch. Stamping skills have the advantages of saving materials and power, high efficiency, and low skill requirements for operators, and can produce products that cannot be reached by mechanical processing through the use of various molds. Therefore, it is used more and more widely.
3. Sealing machine: This is a machine that seals containers containing packaging materials. After the product is put into the packaging container, in order to seal and preserve the product, adhere to the product quality, and prevent the product from being lost, the packaging container needs to be sealed. The operation is finished on the sealing machine.
4. High-frequency machine: High-frequency machine is an induction heating device with high heating efficiency, high speed, low energy consumption, energy saving and environmental protection in metal and non-metal materials. It is widely used.
5. Folding machine: Folding machine is a machine for processing product margins. It has the characteristics of low cost, stable function, high degree of automation and convenient adjustment.